Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Leibster Award

Ok so I got this award from two very fine blogger friends My Food Treasures and cooking in mommy's shoes. Thank you so much for the award and sharing it with me, Believe me I don't want to keep it with me so let me share it with my other blogger friends who are always sharing their comments on my blog.

Now about questions:

11 facts about me.

1. If I like something outside specially in food, Me and my husband both will try to re create that at home. that's how I learn to cook too.

2. I have two kids who are my life and I love them so much.

3. I love my family, my parents , my elder sister & her family. That makes me strong because they were and are and will be with me forever.

4. I love to make new friends and this blog helps me to make new friends in every corner of the world. so thank you so much all.

5. I like to watch Hindi movies and  TV soaps but due to lack of time I just stick to some of it.

6. Love singing and dancing and watching cricket.

7. Didn't a C of the cooking before marriage, after marriage I started to cook for two of us and now I can cook any vegetarian food I wanted to. Still not a good baker which I have to develop that.

8. I wanted to become chef once I came to US but that didn't happen that time , will see if I can do it in future.

9. I love traveling.

10. I love reading , specially suspense stories. Love watching those on TV too.

11. Just keep showering your blessings to newbie like me and we will continue this journey forever.

Questions asked

1. What is is about you that makes others happy?
My company.
2. What gives meaning to your life?
My kids
3. What did you want to be when you were 11 years old?
Air hostess. I applied for it but I was in last 3 and didn't selected in final.
4. If didn't make it happen, why not?
I answer that
5. Is there anything that you would aovid in your kitchen?
Accidents. I am still sometimes afraid of pressure cooker's whislte. I think that it will explode.
6. Which one would you prefer - a trip to the Mountains or Islands?
Islands.
7. If you were give a chance to change something in your life, what would it be.
Nothing, I love my life as it is.
8. Which bring more joy to your heart - cooking or cleaning?
Both, it helps me release my stress.
9. What is your idea of a good movie?
Romantic movie with Shah Rukh Khan in it.
10.While travelling by train, would you prefer to sit facing forward or backward. Why?
Any way is fine, just wanted to enjoy ride.
11. Is blogging a necessity or pass - time for you?
Started as sharing something with everyone and will continue do it.

I have same 11 questions for all of you and share 11 facts about you. Pass this award who has 100 or under followers.
I am passing this award to

Lizy at Hot N Steamy Food
Hetal at Gujarati zaika
Indian Food Nest
Desi Fiesta
rani's gourmet
Nimmy's Kitchen
Radha at a liberal dose of masala
Great-Secret-Of-Life:
Cook With Pallavi:
HOME STYLE VEG FOOD:
rita-bose-cooking

Thank you all again. 

13 comments:

  1. congratz and thank u for sharing this lovely award kitchen queen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats and thanks for sharing..
    http://www.indiantastyfoodrecipes.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award and lovely to know more about you

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulation and thanks...
    i am on travelling so i will take this after few days..

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks dear for passing me this award..sorry for the delayed replay..ll update the award soon

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi
    happily updated the award...pls chk..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats and thnx for the award!
    http://www.rita-bose-cooking.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by at my blog. Your comments are very valuable for me so drop me a line.
Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Copy right

All recipes on this blog is copy righted by me, the blog owner.

Welcome all food lovers

Hi Welcome to my blog. I am stay at home mom with two cute kids, one boy and one girl and only masi of my amazing nephew. I love to cook and make new friends so lets start a new friendship. You can contact me at patel.linsy@gmail.com.


Labels

Followers

Flag Counter
myTaste.com
Top Food Blogs

Won Best Recipe from Arthy Shama

Won Best Recipe from Arthy Shama
Vegetable Deewani Handi

Winer of Best Recipe - Calzone

Winer of Best Recipe - Calzone
From Sowmya and Nithu's Space

Award from Rashmi from Aromatic Encounters

Award from Rashmi from Aromatic Encounters

Best Mexian dish award from Janet

Best Mexian dish award from Janet

Top Contributor Award

Expert Blogger Award from The Yogi Vegetarian

Expert Blogger Award from The Yogi Vegetarian

Participation Certificate

Top contributor Award

Top contributor Award

Participation Award

Participation Award

Participation Certificate

Participation Certificate

Winning Dish - Malai Kofta

Winning Dish - Malai Kofta

Participation Certificate

Participation Certificate

Leibster Award from Sabeena

Leibster Award from Sabeena

Liebster Award

Liebster Award
By My Food Treasures

Best Salad recipe from Jalela

Best Salad recipe from Jalela

Certificate

Certificate

Certificate

Certificate

Best Healthy dish Award

Best Healthy dish Award

Certificate

Certificate

Certificate

Certificate

Awards

Award

Award

Certificate

Certificate

Certificate

Certificate

Certificates